CIS 550 Week 6 Assignment: Digital Signature, Part 5A Updated
Price: $25.00 $11.99
Qty: Check out
This Tutorial was Purchased: 4 Times & Rated: by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:No Attachments
CIS 550 Week 6 Assignment: Digital Signature, Part 5A NEW
Assignment: Digital Signature, Part 5A
Due Week 6 and worth 70 points
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the properties and usage of digital signatures.
2. Evaluate digital signatures based on their legal ability to stand up in court.
3. Describe the security challenges of using digital signatures.
4. Graphically depict the overall process of creating and assigning a digital signature. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
5. Graphically depict the process in the context of email messaging. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
6. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Describe current security challenges facing organizations today.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in information security.
• Write clearly and concisely about security management using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: