ENV 410 Week 4 Individual Assignment Contaminant Scavenger Hunt Updated
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- ENV 410 Week 4 Individual Assignment Contaminant Scavenger Hunt.docx
ENV 410 Week 4 Individual Assignment Contaminant Scavenger Hunt NEW
Access the ATSDR website through the course site. Access the Tox Mystery website.
Find products in your home or surroundings that contain the following substances: heavy metals, harmful solvents, volatile organic compounds or vapors, pesticides, and radiation. Be creative in your search; the products can be household items or those that you are exposed to on a daily basis. You must find a total of 10 contaminants. Include at least one contaminant from each category.
Use the University of Phoenix Material: Contaminant Scavenger Hunt Matrix located on the student website to track the following information for each contaminant:
• Classify the contaminant as a heavy metal, harmful solvent, volatile organic compound or vapor, pesticide, or radiation.
• Identify the source or sources of the contaminant.
• Describe how the contaminant affects plants and humans.
• Identify how the contaminant is absorbed--routes of exposure--and distributed--transport.
• Identify the toxic response, or symptoms.
• Describe how the contaminant is eliminated, or detoxification.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment. SupportingMaterial:Contaminant Scavenger HuntAgency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)Tox Mystery
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: