ENV 410 Week 5 Individual Assignment Toxicology Case Study (Love Canal by Michael H. Brown) Updated
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- ENV 410 Week 5 IndividualToxicology Case Study (Love Canal ).docx
ENV 410 Week 5 Individual Assignment Toxicology Case Study (Love Canal by Michael H. Brown) NEW
Research an important case that exemplifies an issue of environmental toxicology, such as Silent Spring by Rachel Carson or Love Canal by Michael H. Brown that involved radiation, endocrine disruptors, or animal or plant poisons.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that includes the following:
• Provide a brief explanation of the cause of this contamination.
• Provide an overview of the toxic effects associated with this case.
• Provide an explanation of the response or clean up associated with this case.
• Explain your opinion of the moral obligations we have, as humans, to our natural environment.
• To what extent is the effect on the environment due to human error?
• To what extent must we go to prevent a recurrence? Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: