ENV 410 Week 5 Learning Team Contaminant Treatment Plan Updated
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- ENV 410 Week 5 Learning Team Contaminant Treatment Plan.pptx
ENV 410 Week 5 Learning Team Contaminant Treatment Plan NEW
Access the ATSDR website.
Access the Tox Mystery website by following the instructions from the Contaminant Scavenger Hunt assignment.
Review the different contaminants you outlined in your Contaminant Scavenger Hunt from Week 4. As a group, create a toxicology treatment plan. Create a Quick Reference Guide using a Microsoft® PowerPoint®
Create 10 slides. Each slide must refer to one contaminant and include the following:
• Classification of each contaminant, with at least two examples of each:
• heavy metal
• harmful solvent
• volatile organic compound or vapor
• Possible sources of each contaminant within your environment
• Effects on plants and humans
• How each contaminant is absorbed--route of exposure--and distributed--transport
• Toxic response, or symptoms
• How each contaminant is eliminated, or detoxification
• Effect on the environment
• What to do if you are exposed: What is the treatment?
Include a slide for introduction and one for conclusion. Cite your sources for each slide.
Use the speaker notes within the presentation as if you were giving an oral presentation along with the slides.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab. SupportingMaterial:Contaminant Scavenger HuntAgency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)Tox Mystery
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: