HTM 550 Week 6 Assignment 3 Your Own Franchise, Part 1 Updated
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:No Attachments
HTM 550 Week 6 Assignment 3 Your Own Franchise, Part 1 NEW
Imagine you are going to purchase a franchise of your choice.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Decide on the franchise you would like to purchase. Briefly describe the franchise.
2. Select any two (2) resources, such as Appendix A and other resources you are familiar with or research. Discuss why you selected the ones you did over others and evaluate the information provided and how it helps you make informed decisions regarding the franchise.
3. Summarize two (2) pros and two (2) cons of being a franchisee for this particular company.
4. Establish the three (3) levels of administration (strategic, administrative, and operations) to support the franchise.
5. Outline a training program you would implement once you became a franchisee.
6. Use at least two (2) quality academic sources to support your answers. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of franchising for both the franchisor and franchisee and the different components of the franchise business plan. Discuss the functions of franchise management and the principles important to franchising. Use technology and information resources to research issues in chain management and franchising. Write clearly and concisely about chain management and franchising using proper writing mechanics.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: