LEG 205 Week 6 Assignment 3 Forming a Partnership Updated
Price: $9.99 $5.99
Qty: Check out
This Tutorial was Purchased: 6 Times & Rated: by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:No Attachments
LEG 205 Week 6 Assignment 3 Forming a Partnership NEW
Assignment 3: Forming a Partnership
Due Week 6 and worth 250 points
Imagine that you and your business associates are trying to decide what type of partnership to form and whether or not you would like to incorporate.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Explain the role of agency in your business association.
2. Identify the advantages and disadvantages of partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations.
3. From your perspective, discuss which of these is the best fit for you, your business, and your associates. Explain why in your answer.
4. Imagine your future partners see things differently and want to use a different form of partnership (of your choice for this assignment). Discuss how you would persuade your future partners to go with your preferred form.
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Explain the role of agency in business associations and the key provisions of the principle uniform and model statutes of business associations.
• Analyze the different concepts of partnerships.
• Analyze the different concepts of corporations.
• Analyze the different concepts of limited liability companies.
• Use technology and information resources to research corporate and partnership law.
• Write clearly and concisely about corporate and partnership law using proper writing mechanics.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: