MAT 208 Week 5 Final Exam Updated
Price: $39.00 $20.00
Qty: Check out
This Tutorial was Purchased: 5 Times & Rated: by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- MAT 208 Final Exam Elliot.docx
- MAT 208 Final Exam Marlise.docx
- MAT 208 Final Exam Set 3.docx
MAT 208 Week 5 Final Exam NEW
MTH 208 Week 5 Final Exam
This tutorial contains 3 sets of finals with different values
1. Calculate the sum of 1/7 and 1/3.
2. Calculate the product of 1/3 and 1/4.
3. Select the expression that represents the statement “22 more than a number”.
4. Determine the value of 5(x+7)-3 when x=9.
5. Determine the value of x(8-x)+9 when x= -4.
6. Select the expression that represents the statement “3 times than a number”.
7. There are 16 ounces in a pound. How many ounces are in 7 pounds?
8. In a given training week, a swimmer completes 1/4 mile on day one, 2/5 mile on day two, and 3/7 mile on day three. How many total miles does the athlete swim in the given week?
9. Select the simplified expression for 8(x-6)-6(x-1) +9x.
10. The temperature on one day in January for Phoenix,AZ, is 52 degrees Fahrenheit.On the same day in Barrow, AK, the temperature is -17 degrees Fahrenheit. What is the difference between these two temperatures?
11. Solve 8x+6=1.
12. Select the expression that is equivalent to -2(x-4).
13. A clothing store offers a 60% discount on all purchases. What is the discount in dollars (before tax)for an item originally costing $ 20.00 dollars?
14. A taxi company charges passengers $2.40 for the first mile and $1.20 per mile for each additional mile .How much would the bill is for a 15 mile trip?
15. A team needs to save up at least $400 for new uniforms and currently has $210. They decide to hold a fundraiser where they can earn $7 in profits for each item sold. What inequality could be solved to determine the minimum number, n, of items to be sold?
16. The temperate on a summer day is 77° Fahrenheit. The formula to convert temperature to ° Celsius: °C = 5/9 (°F - 32°) .what is the corresponding temperature in degrees Celsius
17. A family travels at an average rate of 41 miles per hour for a given road trip. How long will it take them to reach their destination 246 miles away?
19.Solve the inequality -5/9x-6 >-5 Solve the inequality 0.7(0.1x+0.7)<=-0.7Consider the following graph. What are the coordinates of point A?
20. A line passes through the points (-10 -4) and (-1 2). What is the slope of a line that passes through points?
21. A line passes through the points (-10 -4) and (-1 2). What is the y intercept of a line?
22. Which line is perpendicular to the line y=1/2x+9
23. Which set of points are on the line y=2x-1
24.Consider the following system of equations.y=4x-4y-4x=3. What can you conclude about the systems of equations?
25.Identify the solutions of the system of equations if any -4x-4y=8 8y=-8x-16
26. Identify the solutions of the system of equations if any x+3y=74x-3y=3
27. Identify the solutions of the system of equations if any 4x+6y=16 y=5-3x
28. Identify the solutions of the system of equations if any -3x-4y=28y=-8x-16
29. Identify the solutions of the system of equations if any 3x+3y=4 5x-4y=3
30. Identify the solutions of the system of equations if any x=1y=1
31. Identify the solutions of the system of equations if any 7x+2y=26x-2y=4
32. Identify the solutions of the system of equations if any 3x-2y=65x=5-25y
33. A system of inequalities is defined by the following formulas.10x+6y<306-10y>30which of the graph represents its solution?
34. Simplify (6x) ^2
35. Simplify x^2. x^5. x^2
43.Simplify (xy) ^-3/(x^-5y) ^3
44.Express 0.00078 in scientific notation.
45.Express 770000 in scientific notation.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: