MHA 616 Final Assignment Proposal (2 Papers) Updated
- Price : $20.00 | $10.00
- MHA 616 Final Assignment Proposal.zip
MHA 616 Final Assignment Proposal (2 Papers) NEW
1. Identify the needs that are present within your selected case study.
1. Final Proposal. For your Final Proposal, you will address the concerns presented in your selected case study from Week One and give recommendations for improvement. Utilize one of the following sample proposals to draft your Final Proposal:
o Sample Proposal 1 (Minnesota Department of Public Health and Environment QI Project Proposal, n.d.)
o Sample Proposal 2 (TMIT Student Projects QuickStart Package TM, n.d.)
o Sample Proposal 3 (Harvard Neonatal-Perinatal Fellowship Training Program Quality and Safety Module, 2011)
o Sample Proposal 4 (Texas QIP, 2003)
Your Final Proposal must include the following components:
2. Explain each of the Minnesota Department of Health QI projectSMART and meaningful objectives for your selected case study.
3. Apply each of the SDLC phases as they related to your study.
4. Demonstrate a clear understanding of HIT/QI acquisition by applying this in your Final Proposal.
5. Must be 1200 to 1800 words in length, double-spaced and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
6. Must follow one of the following proposal sample guidelines:
1. Sample 1 (Minnesota Department of Public Health and Environment QI Project Proposal, n.d.)
2. Sample 2 (TMIT Student Projects QuickStartPackageTM, n.d.)
3. Sample 3(Harvard Neonatal-Perinatal Fellowship Training Program Quality and Safety Module, 2011)
4. Sample 4 (Texas QIP, 2003)
7. Must include a title page with the following:
1. Title of paper
2. Student’s name
3. Course name and number
4. Instructor’s name
5. Date submitted
8. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
9. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
10. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
11. Must use at least three scholarly sources, including a minimum of one from the University Library.
12. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Writing Center.
13. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.