MHA 616 Week 2 Case Analysis Systems Acquisition (2 Papers) Updated
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- MHA 616 Week 2 Case Analysis Systems Acquisition.zip
MHA 616 Week 2 Case Analysis Systems Acquisition (2 Papers) NEW
Case Analysis: Systems Acquisition. Review each of the following video cases:
• Health IT success story: Portal enhances patient-centered preventative care
• Health IT success story: Using IT to fight care fragmentation
• Health IT success: Quality measures for interoperable electronic health records
Select one of these cases and address the following questions in your paper:
o What part does the AHRQ play in health care information systems acquisition?
o What are the major concerns? What alternatives would you provide to alleviate these concerns?
o What, if any, value(s) is/are added to health care information systems through acquisition?
o How might this system advance or devalue patient care delivery?
o Can/should the current system be maintained? Explain your answer.
o What does the literature state about this type of implementation/acquisition?
o Who is/are the gatekeeper(s) in this type of acquisition?
o How is cost impacted with this system?
o What was the initial reaction to the system implementation/acquisition?
o How does this quality implementation/acquisition impact your chosen topic for your Final Proposal and
Presentation? This response only needs to be about a paragraph in length.
The Case Analysis:
1. Must be 1200 to 1800 words in length, double-spaced and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
1. Title of paper
2. Student’s name
3. Course name and number
4. Instructor’s name
5. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: