MIL 310 Week 3 Case Study – Vicksburg and Gettysburg Updated
Price: $9.99 $5.99
Qty: Check out
This Tutorial was Purchased: 2 Times & Rated: by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:No Attachments
MIL 310 Week 3 Case Study – Vicksburg and Gettysburg NEW
Case Study – Vicksburg and Gettysburg . The American Civil War’s two most noteworthy battles may be those of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania and Vicksburg, Mississippi.
Outline the significance of these two battles for the outcome of the Civil War. Use the following general outline to answer key questions.
1. Briefly describe the Battle of Vicksburg, the forces that met, and the outcome. (no more than 1⁄2 page)
3. What were the implications for the Confederate Army of losing this battle in May 1863?
5. Briefly describe the Battle of Gettysburg, the forces that met, and the outcome. (no more than 1⁄2 page)
7. What were the implications of the Confederacy losing this battle in the summer of 1863?
9. How did these two battles lead to an era of “total war” through the end of the Civil War in 1865?
What lessons from these two conflicts may apply to today’s conflicts?
12. The paper must be two pages in length and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least two scholarly resources other than the textbook to support your claims and subclaims. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Writing Center, within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar, in your online course.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: