MKT 440 Week 3 Orabrush Case Study Updated
- Price : $16.00 | $8.00
- MKT 440 Week 3 Orabrush Case Study 1.docx
- MKT 440 Week 3 Orabrush Case Study.docx
MKT 440 Week 3 Orabrush Case Study NEW
Orabrush Case Study
Resource: Internet Marketing Essentials, Ch. 11
Read the Orabrush Case Study in Internet Marketing Essentials, Ch. 11
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper and answer the following
1. Why were both Jeff and the former BYU student unable to create a
profitable AdWords campaign to sell the Orabrush?
2. Once Jeff had optimized the orabrush.com site and the YouTube
video messaging, what was Orabrush.com's average value per visitor
(to the YouTube video, not the homepage)?
3. If you were Jeff and you decided to run Facebook ads for Orabrush,
would you send them to orabrush.com or to the YouTube video?
4. If online advertising and sales were profitable, why did Jeff still want
traditional retail distribution for the Orabrush?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Supporting Material: Orabrush Case Study Grading GuideInternet
Marketing Essentials, Ch. 11