MKT 506 Week 3 Assignment 1 Marketing Models Updated
MKT 506 Week 3 Assignment 1 Marketing Models NEW
Assignment 1: Marketing Models
Due Week 3 and worth 150 points
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper that addresses the following.
- Develop an argument regarding the significance of marketing to organizational success in the 21st century.
- Assume you are charged with establishing a marketing campaign for a product that is in a mature stage of the product life cycle. Review the ‘Marketing and Promotions Process Model” and decipher which part of the process would be the most difficult for you as a marketing expert to implement. Be sure to provide the rationale for your position as well as how you would address the difficulties you identified.
- Determine whether you favor a centralized or decentralized system for marketing firms or departments. Explain your rationale.
- Use at least three to four (3-4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Integrate creative strategies into planning, developing, implementation, and evaluation of an advertising approach.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Formulate an integrated marketing communications strategy to support a firm’s marketing objectives that incorporates an effective media plan, direct marketing and Internet-based applications, and other promotional activities to effectively communicate with customers.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in integrated marketing communications.
- Write clearly and concisely about integrated marketing communications using proper writing mechanics.
- Develop an organizational concept to execute an integrated marketing communications strategy.